When it comes to home improvements and renovation, there’s nothing wrong with spending a little extra to get long-lasting, aesthetically pleasing, quality items. Here are some of our favorite items to splurge on that will leave your home feeling brand-new:
- Hardwood Flooring – Being easy to clean, durable, and in high demand for both flips and rentals, there’s not much room to go wrong with hardwood flooring – plus, the aesthetic options are endless. What’s not to love?
- Shower Tile & Hardware – Your shower is where you go to wash the gray away from the day. Make sure it does you justice by being awesome. Invest in a shower that’s just right for you, from the tile to the rain shower faucet and everything in between.
- Impact Windows – Not only are they aesthetically pleasing, these durable windows help protect your home in the event of a hurricane AND they can reduce your insurance premiums. Wins all around.
- Kitchen Appliances – If you love to cook or bake, you may want to consider splurging on kitchen appliances that will make your kitchen easy to use and fun to be in.
- Countertops – Solid, durable, and bacteria-resistant countertops are a must when it comes to your splurging on home-improvements. But seriously, who doesn’t love gorgeous granite countertops?
- Kitchen and Bathroom Hardware – You may not realize it, but quality hardware can make all the difference when it comes to aesthetic appearance in your kitchen and bathroom, which is why spending a little extra dough on them is never a bad idea. Knock-offs or lower quality hardware can chip, peel, or break easily – even risking breaking the cabinetry with it.
- Bathroom Flooring – Installing high-quality, durable flooring in your bathroom ensures you don’t run into problems with moisture and mold down the road. Trust us on this one, it’s worth the splurge.
- Kitchen Cabinets – New or remodeled kitchen cabinets can drastically change up and improve your kitchen space. Plus, who doesn’t need the extra storage? Spice rack anyone?
- Outdoor Pool – Ah, yes, the pool. Miami is a tropical paradise and being able to savor it in your own backyard is worth its weight in gold. New pools and outdoor areas can be costly but they also increase the value of your home – not to mention your daily enjoyment.
- Outdoor Kitchen – While not a necessity by any means, having an outdoor kitchen is truly a splurge worth considering. Being able to bring your lifestyle to the outdoors and have a cook-out and dinner poolside on nice days is the ultimate luxury.
If you’re ready to splurge on a new home improvement, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’ll answer any questions you may have and help guide you.