Award winning architecture firm in Miami is seeking an AutoCAD drafter to prepare construction drawings for residential projects.
Tasks will include maintaining project files within the firm’s database, support the design process, prepare plans, coordinate all aspects of project work assigned, assist the project manager with assignments.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of architectural office AutoCAD experience
- Experience generating schematic, design development and construction documents
- Building and Zoning Code Compliance knowledge
- Previous experience working on projects in all phases of design
- Capable to work on multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- English language competency is required; Bi-Lingual preferred.
Debowsky Design Group offers a remote work environment and a flexible schedule. Other benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO) and a Bonus/Incentive Program.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Revit proficiency is NOT a requirement.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Stuart Debowsky.