For this remodel, our team had the opportunity to strip the entire interior and start with a clean slate. Our client preferred an open plan, so we removed the intervening walls of the living room, kitchen, and dining room to create an open, welcoming space. Our designer was given latitude to integrate some eclectic details, such as the re-purposed hutch and mirror converted to a vanity in the cobalt cabana bath, and the wainscotted shelving and sitting area in the entry.
- Full interior demolition and remodel with new space plan
- Custom cabinetry, including kitchen island and dining room bar fabricated in walnut
- Custom casework for entry and hallway
- Extensive use of natural stone for countertops, backsplashes and bath details
- Rectified porcelain floors in wood-like finishes laid throughout
- Structural update for impact windows and doors
- Full engineering update including AC, electrical, plumbing, and sanitary