Every time you open a dark and dated cupboard, you sigh and think of how your life would be brighter with the all-white kitchen of your dreams. Your utility bills are monthly reminders that your systems are working harder than they should be. You long for a master bathroom like the ones you’ve pinned on Pinterest. Even worse, you missed out on holiday festivities while cooking in your walled-off kitchen as opposed to being front-and-center with all the fun and family.
If you’re reading this, you’re not the one who needs convincing that a renovation is the answer. Here at Debowsky Design Group, we’re often enlisted to help persuade partners who may not be as enthusiastic. With our decades of experience building and renovating in South Florida, we can turn their concerns and doubts into confident, knowledgeable decisions.
Here are a few of the ways we’ve been successful:
- “Our house is fine like it is. We don’t need a renovation.” Did you know that outdated appliances contribute to up to 30% higher utility costs and energy efficiency? It’s time to upgrade. And, if you’re considering selling your home someday, updating to efficient fixtures and appliances will not only pay you immediately but will also contribute to an increased home value.
- “Your ideas are way out of our budget.” Well, you don’t know that for sure. But we do. Here at Debowsky Design Group, we work with budgets and wish lists of all sizes, so we can show you what you can – and can’t – afford. You’ll be surprised at how good design can save you money.
- “It’s going to be a nightmare.” We’ve done a lot of renovations, and we know that all worthwhile changes are preceded by a dash of chaos. That said, a lot of planning goes a long way. Our team has ways to master the mess and mitigate the mayhem with smart scheduling and a seasoned team of trusted contractors. We’ll give you an accurate idea of what to expect during your remodel and create temporary sanctuaries during the construction phase.
- “What do you mean ‘I want a modern farmhouse kitchen’?” We communicate visually with the reluctant renovation partners, showing them the exact design we’re planning for them and asking for honest feedback. After all, it’s their home, too. We want you all to love living in it.
- Keep it simple. Reluctant renovation partners can be easily overwhelmed by paint swatches and textile patterns, so go easy on them with the details and plan to only show them your top two contenders. Okay, top five.
Call us today to schedule a completely free and no-obligation consultation at your home. We’re happy to answer your questions and help you come up with a solution that fits your family home perfectly.